Alkavision Green ShieldSKU029 £45.90
Alkavision Green Shield
Alkavison Green Shield is a food supplement designed to provide the “green goodness” that is missing from your diet. Known as a “Green Drink”, GreenShield is an easy and affordable way to give your nutrition a significant boost. A supplement is only as good as it’s ingredients. And Alkavision GreenShield has the best.
If you are concerned about your health, then there are no less than 16 reasons why you owe it to yourself to give Alkavision GreenShield a try. All of these reasons boil down to one thing: ingredients. GreenShield combines many powerful ingredients that you won’t find together anywhere else. And just as important as what it includes is what it doesn’t include. (A lot of “green drinks” miss this point, and believe me… you don’t want to. I’ll tell you exactly why in a moment, But first…)
Just consider the first ingredient, and Reason #1:
- Organic Barley Grass – In scientific studies, organic barley grass increased levels of beneficial bacteria in the gut, lowered LDL cholesterol (“bad” cholesterol), and has shown promise in inhibiting growth and reproduction of cancer cells. According to Dr Periconeii, barley grass also acts like a “free radical scavenger”, and reduces inflammation. In one study, barley grass showed promise in the relief of fibromyalgia symptoms.iii
- Reason #2: Organic Lemon Grass – Lemongrass is used for healing many types of infections. It’s believed to regenerate connective tissues like cartilage and ligaments. It’s used for digestive problems, high cholesterol, and more. One study indicated that lemongrass shows anti-fungal properties.iv
- Reason #3: Organic Shave Grass – Do you want strong hair, skin, nails, bones, and joints? Then you’ll be glad to know that Shave grass is one of the most recommended herbs for keeping hair, skin, nails, bones, and joints healthy and strong.
- Reason #4: Organic Wheat Grass – Wheatgrass provides a concentrated amount of nutrients, including iron, calcium, magnesium, amino acids, chlorophyll, and vitamins A, C and E.v It’s literally packed with vitamins and nutrients! In one study, wheatgrass was shown to reduce symptoms of ulcerative colitis. In studies involving blood transfusion-dependent patients, wheatgrass reduced heavy metals in the blood and reduced the need for blood transfusions.vii
- Reason #5: Organic Dog Grass – Dog grass (Elytrigia repens) has been used to aid in urinary and digestive tract health and is believed to provide natural antibiotic benefits.ix
“Literally Packed With Vitamins and Nutrients…”
- Reason #6: Organic Spinach – Spinach is an antioxidant-rich superfood, high in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, magnesium, manganese, folate, iron, vitamin B2, calcium, potassium, vitamin B6, folic acid (vitamin B9), copper, protein, phosphorus, zinc, niacin, selenium, and omega-3s.x
- Reason #7: Organic Peppermint Leaf – Peppermint leaf has shown considerable promise in clinical studies for relieving heartburn and improving symptoms of IBS. In one “IBS” study, peppermint oil was found to be twice as effective as a placebo treatment.xi According to the “German Commission E” (the German equivalent of the FDA), peppermint leaf may be useful as an antibacterial agent, among other things.
- Reason #8: Organic Spearmint Leaf – Has been shown to have antifungal properties ii and is considered to be a powerful antioxidant.
- Reason #9: Organic Lemon Powder – Lemon powder contains choline, vitamin C, vitamin A, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, as well as omega-3 fatty acids, and fibre.xiv It is considered a natural liver tonic, weight-loss aid, and immune system booster.