Caisse Herbal Tincture 100ml. 1:3SKU111a £19.90
About Caisse Herbal Tincture 100ml. 1:3
Essiac, given its name by Rene Caisse ("caisse" spelt backwards), consists of four main herbs that grow in the wilderness of Ontario, Canada. The original formula is believed to have its roots from the native Canadian Ojibway Indians.
- Essiac, Caisse tea is a blend of herbs, including burdock root, sheep sorrel, slippery elm, and Indian rhubarb.
- Based on the Famous Rene Caisse tea recipe. The formula was given to nurse Rene Caisse from a Canadian Ojibwa Indian.
- Essiac is also commonly referred to in a tea format as Native Legend Tea, Ojibwa and Caisse.
- Our premium tinctures are made using high grade alcohol. We never add any chemicals, preservatives or additives and bottle our product in a UV protective amber glass bottle with a dropper attachment.
- Made in the UK for This Health.